Bullie Bonkers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Bull Terrier owners and lovers to chat and share knowledge and experience

3 posters

i cant get my head around posting pics??

jedery1
    jedery1
    Puppy Bullie
    Puppy Bullie

i cant get my head around posting pics?? Empty i cant get my head around posting pics??

Post by jedery1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 pm

can you explain to me in easy to understand words how i can post pics, im having a daft moment and cant figure it out, thanks. ruth and jed
    lockett
    lockett
    Puppy Bullie
    Puppy Bullie

i cant get my head around posting pics?? Empty Re: i cant get my head around posting pics??

Post by lockett Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi Ruth and Jed, have you managed to suss this out now as you have got a pic on your profile at the moment? Or do you mean post pics in a thread? Also do you have a photobucket account? If you let me know i'll try and talk you thru it.
    Lisa X
    joeboy
    joeboy
    Puppy Bullie
    Puppy Bullie

i cant get my head around posting pics?? Empty better than me...

Post by joeboy Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Help! I do have photobucket - and I can post on other sites, but seem to be having trouble here. Will attempt again soon!!
    Tracy
    lockett
    lockett
    Puppy Bullie
    Puppy Bullie

i cant get my head around posting pics?? Empty Re: i cant get my head around posting pics??

Post by lockett Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:55 am

Hi Tracey,

To get your pics into a thread or as your 'signature':
    On photobucket right click and copy IMG code of pic you want then go back to thread and right click and paste, or go into U.C.P on here. Then into 'signature', then in box right click and paste IMG Code in there to get it as your signature.

To get pic on your avatar go into U.C.P on here, then into avatar. Where it says 'upload an avatar from your computer'click on browse and it opens up your pics. You need to check the file size of the pic tho as if it's too big it won't work as the pic cannot exceed 64kb. I tried with about 4 pics before I finally got one to load up as they were all too big. (if you hold the cursor over the pic it will tell you the file size).

Hope this helps a bit....any more problems let me know and I'll try and explain again.
    X

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 am